As we have already reported is the “Fraunhofer Autonomous Intelligent Robotics Devices” Library now open source and available at the sourceforge project “OpenVolksBot“. In addition we can know report some more details on it.
- The FAIRlib is now organized as several Eclipse-Project (fairAlgorithm, fairCore, fairDevices, fairGraphics, fairTestAlgorithm, fairTestCore, fairTestDevices and fairTestGraphics). This allows an easy extending and compiling the projects and minimizes the cross dependencies.
- The dependences are listed in the ReadMe and can be auto installed by using the script “apt-get-fair”
- A way of easy installing is given by the script “install-fair“
- The current version is tested on the Ubuntu 9.10 (64-Bit) , but will also work on other OS (by side of auto solving the dependences)
- Fair is published under the CC-by-sa-nc License .
So now we all can reuse and cooperated in a create library, instead of reinventing the “wheel” again and again. 😉