It’s time to do some superpower thinking and show us a Super Robot, a.k.a. SuperBot! Make it super cool, super geeky, super smart, or super fun, and show us what makes your robot a SuperBot – and what dilemma, challenge, or chore it rescues you from! The greatest SuperBot will send his or her creator on a super-duper trip to LEGO World Copenhagen.
Grand Prize: A trip to LEGO World Copenhagen in February 2017 where you will get to show your SuperBot to thousands of LEGO fans.
A panel of judges from the LEGO MINDSTORMS team will select one grand prize winner and 2 runner-ups. They will judge entries upon:
- Super-factor originality: 25%
- Attention to contest theme: 25%
- Innovative building technique and functions: 25%
- Innovative use of LEGO elements: 25%
How to enter
- Visit: https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/contest-page/contests/superbots
- Create a robot using LEGO bricks and your LEGO MINDSTORMS robot (EV3 or earlier model) or power functions to solve an everyday challenge of your choosing
- Create a video under 30 seconds showing your creation in action
- Upload your video to the video hosting site of your choice, such as YouTube
- Enter the contest by going to the “submit entry” page on LEGO Rebrick and submit maximum 5 screenshots from your video. Make sure to also add the link to your video before you submit
- Use the description field to describe your robot and its features
Submit your entry at: https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/contest-page/contests/superbots
Submit your entry no later than August 18th 2017 at 10:00AM EST.
If you’re not sure what time zone you’re in here’s a time zone converter